Cyberpunk 2077 is an exciting new video game designed and developed by CD Projekt. The gameplay surrounds in Night City; a future cybernetic city draws up in the Cyberpunk world. The only person who can stop the Cyberpunk menace is the protagonist. The player will have to experience various missions and quests to earn money, gain experience, find out about the cybernetic world’s mysteries, and ultimately “become the cyberpunk”. And to become the punk, these Cyberpunk 2077 Tarot Cards plays a crucial role.
Cyberpunk 2077 Background
The original release of Cyberpunk 2077 had a few critical acclaims but still received good reviews by critics and fans. Because the video game offered the audience a unique mixture of fun and excitement, mystery, and paranoia. It is now one of the first games to feature a unique combination of first-person shooter and role-playing elements.
This game includes a Wandering fool trophy. This trophy won’t be available until you unlock it after collecting all 20 Cyberpunk 2077 Tarot Cards. They are a collectable item in this game. To collect them, go to the location and scan the Tarot Graffiti and get a Tarot card.
It’s that simple! The problem here is that some players find it hard to find these Cyberpunk 2077 Tarot Cards even though they are automatically on the map. If you are one of them, don’t worry, we will tell you everything about Cyberpunk 2077 Tarot Card graffiti locations. Before taking a look at Cyberpunk 2077 Tarot Card graffiti locations, let’s look at some of the tarot cards and their depictions.
Cyberpunk 2077 Tarot Cards
As mentioned above, there are about 20 tarot cards in Cyberpunk 2077, but we will only be talking about some of the special cards. Let’s take a look at them:
The cyberpunk 2077 tarot card depicts an icon in this fantasy world. It is the hanged man. Sometimes referred to as the “man in the tower”. He is a man who resembles a sentry that keeps watching over what goes on in the city or town below.
When it comes to the tarot card, the fool represents the mind. This is a person whose perception powers are so great that they often become victims of their wisdom. The cards warn that one must guard against the illusion of the self and see through the eyes of the fool.
Finally, one of the final cyberpunk 2077 tarot cards is the hermit. A hermit is a person who lives alone on a desert island far from society. They do not participate in the communal life of the townspeople. Usually, the hermit will be either a monk or a vagabond, and someone detached from the affairs of life. Thus you can find him easily in the game.
Cyberpunk 2077 Tarot Cards Locations:
Now let’s take a quick look at these cards and where to look for them!
- The first card is “Charlot”, and it is available in Watson.
- Named as “Empress”, this card is also located in the same area around a nightclub.
- The third card, i.e. “Fool” and you can find it on the door of V’s apartment.
- “Sun” is located at roadside.
- “Magician” card is under the highway.
- “World” is located at the roof of Misty’s Esoterica.
- “Emperor” is at Arasaka waterfront area on of the walls around the plaza.
- “Hanged man” is located in the water district.
- “Hierophant” is located in Japantown.
- “Lovers” is located in the theatre.
- “Temperance” can be found at Columbarium.
- You can find “moon” in the Westbrook district.
- “Death” is found in “The Glen”.
- “Tower” is found in the Corpo Plaza.
- “High Priestess” is located in an apartment building in Heywood District.
- “Justice” is found around the water tower.
- In a small room Rancho Coronado area, “Strength” is located.
- You can find “Wheel of Fortune” at sunset hotel.
- “Hermit” is located in Pacifica District.
- “Star” is found around solar panels.
These are all the Tarot cards along with there respective locations. If you want to unlock the Wandering fool trophy, then go and get these cards right away!